Quest Protein Powder Pancakes
*3 TSP of Baking Powder
*1 Whole Banana
*2 Whole Eggs, 3 Egg Whites
*2 TBSP Flaxseed Meal
- Blend all ingredients in a NutriBullet or blender.
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Spray skillet with olive oil.
- Pour 1/4 a cup of the batter into the pan.
- Cook on both sides about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, chocolate chips, or whatever you want.
I’ve started working out more again. I was trying to do more at home workouts, but I wasn’t able to stay motivated and it’s especially hard when I have this cute little baby that wants to play. Or needs me :). So I started waking up early and going to the gym before she wakes up. My goal is four days a week. This will be my second week! So since I am working out more now and also weaning a little away from nursing I am going to try and eat better. I like to get creative with my food, it helps me veer away from Whataburger and Chic Fil A… my guilty pleasures! I found a few protein pancakes on Pinterest and tweaked them a little. The recipe above is what I came up with if you are interested! I think these could be very kid friendly for those picky eaters as well!