These pictures make me laugh, there is a totally different way to wear this romper, on the website the girl has the wrap wrapped around and tied in the front, it’s a lot cuter that way. But… I like big bows and this is how you could get a big bow in the back. Besides this super cute romper, my main reason for this post is this huge side bun, plus I love a good fedora. I accomplished this with clip in extensions, a couple bobby pins, and two clear ponies. This would be so easy to throw up after a day on the beach or pool to go to dinner or even to run around town. I’ve listed steps below in this post.
I can tell you that when we were on vacation, sometimes it was nice to go back to the hotel after a day in the sun and then have a whole hour to get ready. But other days I dreaded blow drying my hair. I hardly ever shower, blow dry, then curl all in one hour. I normally shower and let the majority if not all dry. Maybe I should look into the Dyson blow dryer 😉 anyone use it and love it?
This hairstyle could be warn damp with a hat or even dirty (that’s what dry shampoo is for, I recommend this one).
Here’s how I got this look.
- Put your clip in extensions in if you don’t have super thick hair. I’m wearing these.
- Tease your hair at the crown to add extra body.
- Pull all your hair over to the side and twist the whole pony tail.
- Make a bun and wrap the first pony around.
- Pull some pieces to make it really loose.
- I used the second pony and bobby pins to secure any crazy hairs that were just unruly.
Thanks for stopping by!