Setting up your own lash business is an exciting adventure, but what’s next? The most important thing you’ll need is a lash room. This is where all the magic happens – it should be clean, comfortable, and relaxing for you and your clients. There are many things to consider when setting up your lash room, but the most important thing is to have the right tools and requirements. This will make your work area more conducive and comfortable for you and your clients. With the right set of tools, you can create a relaxing and enjoyable experience!
Contents of Article
How to set up your lash room
This will include the necessary equipment that you will need and the steps to set it up correctly.
View this post on Instagram
To set up you will need the following equipment:
- a lash bed or chair
- a table
- a mirror
- good lighting
- lash products (extensions, adhesives, etc.)
The steps in setting up your lash room are as follows:
1. Choose a well-lit area in your home or salon for your lash room.
2. Set up your lash bed or chair in the chosen area.
3. Place a table next to your lash bed or chair for your lash products.
4. Hang a mirror on the wall in front of your Lash bed or chair.
5. Place towels and cleaners within easy reach.
6. Set up your lash products on the table.
7. Make sure you have good lighting to see what you are doing while working with your clients.
Following these steps will help ensure that you have a successful lash room setup that will be comfortable for you and your clients!
Small lash room decor ideas
You can use light colors and furniture to make the room look more prominent and add decorative touches like vases or plants to make it more inviting. You may also consider using a light fixture with a dimmer switch to create a relaxing ambiance. Lash rooms can be very comfortable places, so make sure yours is a place you enjoy spending time in.
11 ways to make your lash room more relaxing
- Add some comfortable furniture. A few cozy armchairs or a comfy couch can make your lash room feel like a relaxing sanctuary.
- Use light colors to brighten up the space. Pale blues and greens can help to create a refreshing and calming atmosphere.
- Hang some decorative items on the walls. Pictures, paintings, or tapestries can all help to add visual interest and personality to the room.
- Add plants or flowers for a touch of natural beauty. Flowers and plants can help to purify the air and add a splash of color to the room.
- Install some dimmer switches so you can control the level of light in the room. This can help to create a more relaxing and soothing environment.
- Place a few scented candles around the room. Choose calming scents like lavender or chamomile to help promote relaxation.
- Ensure there is plenty of storage space for all of your lash supplies. An organized room will help you feel less stressed and more in control.
- Add a small table and chairs to take a break during your lashing sessions. This will give you a place to rest your arms and take a quick break when needed.
- Invest in a good-quality lash bed. A comfortable bed will make it easier to achieve great results with your clients.
- Play some soft, relaxing music in the background. This can help to set the tone for a calm and serene environment.
- Make sure your lash room is clean and clutter-free. A tidy space will help you feel more relaxed and focused while working.
21 ideas to make it feel more personal
1. Add personal touches to make the room feel more like home. This could include family photos, a personalized rug, or a decorative mirror.
2. Decorate the room in your favorite colors. This can help you to feel more relaxed and comfortable when working in the space.
3. Use artwork or other decorative items that reflect your personal style. This will help to make the space feel more unique and personalized to you.
4. Hang a bulletin board and fill it with things that inspire you. This could include photos, quotes, or pretty patterns and designs.
5. Place a small desk in the room and use it as your workspace. This can help you to feel more focused and motivated while working.
6. Put together a relaxing playlist of your favorite songs while working. This can help to set the tone for a calm and enjoyable environment.
7. Make sure there is plenty of storage space to keep the room tidy and organized. This will help you to feel less stressed and more in control.
8. Add some cozy blankets or throws to the room so you can stay warm during long lashing sessions. This can also be a nice way to add some color or pattern to the space.
9. Place a few scented candles around the room to help create a calming atmosphere. Choose soothing scents like lavender or chamomile for the best results.
10. Install some dimmer switches so you can control the level of light in the room. This can help create a more relaxing ambiance.
11. Hang a few pieces of artwork that you love. This can help to make the space feel more visually appealing and inviting.
12. Fill a small bowl with fresh fruit or snacks to keep energy levels up during long days. This can also help to provide a healthy and refreshing option when working in the space.
13. Add a small table and chairs to take a break during your lashing sessions. This will give you a place to rest your arms and take a quick break when needed.
14. Place a vase of fresh flowers on the table to add a touch of natural beauty to the room. This can also help to purify the air and make the space feel more inviting.
15. Invest in a good-quality lash bed. A comfortable bed will make it easier to achieve great results with your clients.
16. Choose soft, calming colors for the walls and décor. This can help to promote relaxation and create a serene environment.
17. Play some soft, relaxing music in the background. This can help to set the tone for a calm and tranquil space.
18. Make sure your lash room is clean and clutter-free. A tidy space will help you feel more relaxed and focused while working.
19. Use a diffuser to add essential oils to the air. This can help to create a calming and refreshing atmosphere.
20. Hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door so you won’t be interrupted during sessions. This can help you to stay focused and maintain a professional environment.
21. Place a small sign that says “Lashes in Progress” so clients know not to enter the room while you are working. This can help to avoid disruptions and maintain a calm atmosphere.
Lash room setup ideas at your home
When you’re getting your lash extensions done, you want to be in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Here are some ideas for setting up your lash room.
First, choose a quiet and secluded spot in your home. This will be your lash room haven! Make sure the space is clean and clutter-free so you can fully relax.
Next, set up a comfortable chair for you to recline in. A Lash Bed or Lash Chair is ideal, but any comfortable chair will do. Place a small table next to the chair to easily reach your lash supplies.
Now it’s time to fill your space with everything you need for a perfect lash session.
Here are some essential items:
- Lash Extensions
- Lash Adhesive
- Cotton Swabs
Once you have all your supplies, it’s time to get lashin’! Make sure you follow your lash artist’s instructions carefully to achieve the perfect look.
Starting your own lash extension business is a fascinating prospect! However, it’s essential not to forget that building up your clientele takes time and effort. Don’t get discouraged along the way; keep focused on providing excellent service, and clients will come to you.
Remember, clients, want their experience in your lash salon to be enjoyable and relaxing. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I’m happy to help!